Friday, October 5, 2007

The Dream Of God

The Dream Of God

I want to talk to you about the dream of God

I am very honored to have you here, because you are a creation of God.

You know many people have spent all the time they want to spend in; depression, being burned out, feeling lost and uncertain. There are other's who have dreams and visions and they see day by day go by and those dreams do not come to pass... I feel called to encourage you today...

maybe secretly you have wondered

Secretly you have considred the the thought:

  • Maybe God doesn’t love me
  • Maybe God just doesn’t care
  • Maybe God doesn’t want me to be happy

Come on now its passed through you somewhere along the way

Maybe God just isn't interested or concerned with my life

  • He's unaware of my dreams
  • He’s unaware of my heartache
  • He’s unconcerned with my situations

But the bible says

That your father know your needs

Lu:12:32: The Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

I am excited about that, I am excited and encouraged to tell you that God has a dream! God has a dream for your life, He is concerned about you, He is dreaming about you!

  • God has not created you destination-less
  • God has not created you without purpose
  • God has a dream for you

1) You Where Created With a Purpose

Jer:1:4: Then the word of the LORD came …., saying,

Jer:1:5: Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee ……….a prophet unto the nations.

I want you to pay particular attention to the word BEFORE in this text

It contains two key ingredieants to our understanding The Dream of God

A) BEFORE you where concieved

B) BEFORE you where born

God had a plan for your Life

HE purposed you – HE designed you

  • before you took your first breathe of air
  • before you kicked inside the belly of your mother
  • before a name had been chosen for you
  • before your mother even knew she was with child

God did something for you

He Sanctified you – God ordained you

We ministers love to talk about being ordained – Carry our papers and our cards! The truth is God already ordained each one of us for a purpose

Ordained means –set apart for a sacred purpose

Ordained you for a sacred purpose –

You’re ordained you for divine destiny

Before you were a failure, before you had heard all the negative things people have said to you, before any body knew you and what you were...

GOD had already spoken some things over your life

GOD already had a dream that HE established within your being

You’re not just some chump down here with no place to go and nothing to do! Your not just taking up space – You where created with a destiny! You where created with a purpose! You where created with gifts and attributes to propel you towards the dream GOD has for you

People wonder why I spend so much time and why I preach so many messages on divine destiny on personal purpose

The reason is, I believe the devil has spent the last how many years of your life telling you, and trying to convince you that you’re worthless, you've have no purpose, that God can’t, and doesn’t want to do anything special in your life!

The devil has used people, he used failures, he used your bad circumstances, he used your bad mistakes, he's used every conceivable means available to make you believe your purposeless, worthless, and without a destination.

WHAT A LIE! The truth is you’re ordained! You've been set apart for a sacred purpose - you've been sanctified for a divine destiny - before the mistakes, before the failures… GOD spoke who you really were/are!

I'm not talking about what you did, with whom, and where…

I’m not talking about mistakes made in terrible ways, and unseemly circumstances…

I’m talking about something that happened in the HEAVENS

The moment the LORD spoke you into existence;

· HE shouted your destiny –

· He spoke it before HIS throne

· He spoke it in the presence of angels

and now all of heaven watches for you to fulfill the will of GOD

to be all that HE has sacredly purposed you to be, we’ll to be who you really are… not this façade you have become.

The angels know what you can be

GOD knows what you can be

The devil knows what you can

The only one that may be unsure, or unsettled in that is you

Its not who you fooled around with

It’s not the drugs you took

the failures you have had

It’s none of that

It’s what God has said about you

David’s father and brothers thought David was just a Shepard boy but GOD knew he was a king, a giant slater

They called Moses an Egyptian, but God knew he was a deliverer…

They called Joseph a dreamer- a slave – Potipher’s wife called him a rapist – they said his place was in the dungeon

But God knew his place and it wasn’t a prison it was in the palace

See I’m thinking GOD has said some things about you and I

I’m thinking that in the womb HE spoke some purpose

HE spoke some destiny

Proverb:23:7: as he thinketh in his heart, so is he

Some of us thought we where drug addicts

Some of us thought we where bums and losers

Some of us thought that we were what other people said about us

Addicted, strung out, helpless… Whatever!

But what did God say:

(Philippians 4:13) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

(Matthew 19:26) …………….with God all things are possible.

Before anybody had a chance to say anything

GOD spoke

HE ANNOUNCED IT TO THE HEAVENS

(Jeremiah 29:11) For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Crafted By God

Joh:1:3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

See we have been crafted by the Master’s hands

We where made by HIM – Because there is not anything made that was not made by JESUS

I’m thinking if HE made me – HE must have purposed me

IF HE made me – HE must have ordained me

IF HE made me - HE must have sanctified me

IF HE made me – there must be a reason

Be all that God has created you to be, and believe that you the creation is much greater than you first imagined... That with God... Nothing is impossible!